Saturday 21 February 2015

Follow your Heart



IMG_1135[1] 
I love making tags as you can create so much colour and texture on them
The Butterfly Die was perfect addition to the front.  I cut that out in white and then inked the edges with Butter Bar and then added a flower from my huge stash.


For the base I added Orange Soda, Butter Bar and Bubble gum onto my silicon mat and then sprayed it with water and spreed the colours around.  I then placed the tag onto the colours and made sure that it covered the whole tag.  I dried it with my heat gun.
IMG_1137[1]
I then got my favourite stencil out Leaf and Flourish and used Orange soda, Butter Bar and Bubble Gum and a sponges then started at the top and worked my way down changing the colours so it was dark at the top and light at the bottom. I then used Wet Cement with the same stencil and just added some leaves to it.  I used some stamps from French Script with the same ink pad to add some depth to the card.
I heat embossed the Follow Your Heart with Gold embossing powder to the bottom corner.  I then added some "stitching" with a fine black pen.  Then put it all together.

Head over to a2z Scrapbooking and Entry SANDRA15 for 15% off your next order.  Before shipping.
Don't forget to entry the Challenge this Month  Details are on the Blog
Also you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and instagram.
.
IMG_1160[1]
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment