Thursday 30 April 2015

Sketchabilities #138

Hi everyone.  I am back for with sketch #138.  I love these sketches.  It is great to have something to start with and then we can just add out colours photos and texture.
 
This time I wanted to start with white cards stock and work from there.  I even did some free hand painting with the H2O's.  If you haven't tried them they are so much fun and you can create a soft water colour with them all the way up to a solid colour.  I spray them with a  water spray and then use it straight away as a water colour and when I want them more intense I leave then for about 5 mins.
 
Sponsors for this Sketch are:
 
Infinite Designs Scrapbook Studio

 
Here it is
 
 
Follow the link above to add you entry.
 
 
Products used
 
Chipboard: Memory Maze
Blue Fern Studio
 
Stencils: Kaisercraft
 
Ink: Stazon Cloudy Sky
Jet Black
 
Sprays: Lindas Stamp gang
Glimmer mist
 
H20: Burnt Umber
Auturn butternut
Indian copper
Meditrian Blue
 
Inka Gold, Brown Gold
 
Molding paste
 
Crackle paint
 
Thanks for looking and don't forget to give it a go.
 
Sandra
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment